Practitioner Sales Consultant (NSW)
Current position available:
- Full time - Practitioner Consulting Representative (Sydney East, Southern Suburbs, CBD, Canberra and South Coast, NSW)
About the role:
If you are a self-starter with a strong work ethic, proven negotiation and communication skills, and territory management experience we would love to hear from you.
You will be visiting Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Integrative GPs and other allied healthcare professionals to educate them about our products, clinical research and educational events with a view towards growing sales.
We offer a stable and supportive work environment, competitive salary with performance linked incentive, ongoing training, and the opportunity to grow with the company.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Appropriate qualifications in Naturopathy/Nutrition/Herbal Medicine or a closely related scientific discipline
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- The ability to provide superior technical and sales information
- Highly organised and driven
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong experience in Microsoft office suite
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret territory data
- Full drivers licence
Your understanding of sales, knowledge of CRM systems, KPI's and territory management would be highly regarded, alongside previous experience in a similar role. This role will be best suited to the applicant who lives within the territory stated above.
What's on offer:
• A competitive salary and incentive program
• Car allowance
• Phone, laptop or tablet
• Full training provided
• A great team environment
How to apply:
If you fit the criteria, like working with great people, enjoy a technical sales role and feeling like you are making a difference, please apply by submitting both your cover letter and CV to the HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this position is only available to Australian citizens.